HI there,
I don't think the Drill REST API accepts multiple queries in one request.
However there is an alternative which doesn't appear to be in the
documentation. When you submit your query there is a parameter called
defaultSchema (I think) that you can set that has the effect of executing a USE
statement prior to the query.   That will accomplish what you're trying to do
there.

Best,
-- C