Hi Maksym

I believe Charles is referring to https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/2420.

James

On 2022/02/10 10:54, Rumar, Maksym wrote:
Hi Charles

May I ask, why do you think, that the issue could be fixed in Drill 1.20? I am
asking because I want to know, whether the
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-8128 may have the same root cause
which also was fixed in Drill 1.20.

Regards,
Maksym
Від: Charles Givre <cgi...@gmail.com>
Надіслано: 10 лютого 2022 р. 0:17
Кому: user@drill.apache.org <user@drill.apache.org>
Тема: Re: MSSQL query with Limit

Hi Naser
Thanks for your question.  I believe this was fixed in the latest version of
Drill (1.20) which will be released any day now.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2022, at 17:07, Naser Khodabin