Hi Damien,
Thanks for your interest in Drill.   I'm one of the main authors of the HTTP
plugin, and it does implement filter pushdowns, but not join filters.  This is
quite tricky to build in a generic way for APIs, but I'd be happy to discuss
with you further.  We'd certainly welcome the contribution if you're willing.
Best,
-- C