I sent the code to the folks around Marc Procter. They told me the changes will be part of future releases, but obviously not 2.5-beta. Also, I can't find it in the CVS repository. If you are interested, let me know.

I've been out of the loop for some time, so probably I dropped the ball on this submission. Is the code you emailed to me some time ago? If so, could you create a jira issue and attach the code there. That way I will be sure to get it integrated once I have completed moving into to my new pad and have my machine setup.

-barry