Not easily at present. You can use Events to track what is happening on the
engine, and there is some support for looking at the Agenda in the plug in.

But the focus on the tools for all those features is for Drools 3.

Also, when you build a rulebase, the "snippets" are actually parsed and
compiled at that point (not just before executing) so there is that layer of
protection.