>From the look of it.
If that last rule you defined is activated it will fire first and set the
status to "suspend", so no other rule is fired.
If not you will likely have the rules firing in the following sequence
RouteTask, AssignTask, AuditTask, AssignTask, AuditTask, AssignTask,
AuditTask... forever.
Or have I missed the ending condition.