If there are any steps missing, please let me know, I will update the wiki.

Actually, I think anyone can signup with a jboss.com account and then adjust
the wiki - please feel free too.
We will have "official" documents (the manual) and the wiki, the wiki will
be a good source of hands on instructions, which we can move to the manual
for future revisions.

Michael.