No one has contacted me to confirm they are coming, so I'm cancelling this session. I'll try and do another one shortley. If you have turned up, but didn't let me know, email me asap and I'll run down.

Mark
Mark Proctor wrote:
If you are coming don't forget to drop me  an email.

Mark
Mark Proctor wrote:
Thursday 6th of April - 10.30am for about 2-3 hours.

Starbucks
376 Chiswick High Road
London    W4 5TF

Look for the guy wearing a grey JBoss t-shirt.

For those asking if I can help on other areas of Drools integration, I'll try my best but I'm not an application server or spring expert - my skills are solely in Drools.

Mark

Mark Proctor wrote:
So I'm thinking, how does thursday April the 6th sound? at 11am.

Just to be clear, this will be a very informal chat. Where I will discuss new features in 3.0, show them on my laptop, help you out on a few 3.0 issues and talk about your approaches and get feedback for the future. If its successful I'll try and make it a regular thing. It will be in a coffee shop, so can't have too many people, there will be no projector... yada yada yada.

Mark
Mark Proctor wrote:
I regularly go into Chiswick, London, to work from Star Bucks. With the imminent release, on an experimental basis, I'm willing to give free informal training on Drools 3.0 to anyone that buys me a coffee.

If you're interested, then email me and I'll try and organise a small group.

Mark