the Drools Builder needs to be enabled for your project (or you create a
rules project and it will be done). Also, the rule files have to end in .drl
or it will (deliberately) ignore them.

On 5/1/06, Avi Kavas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

For some reason Eclipse does not indicate about compilation issues in
the the rules file. Only during run-time I see the compilation errors
printed (not very clear messages by the way).

Is this a limitation or just a local problem in my environement?

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

Avi Kavas, SOA Center, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

direct: 972-3-5399443    mobile 054-4497198

MERCURY

www.mercury.com