Christopher,

Unless you can make a self contained example that can be unzipped into drools-examples that runs out of the box for us - there is nothing more we can do to help here. Open a jira, attach the zip and we'll look into it for you.

Mark
Christopher G. Stach II wrote:
Christopher G. Stach II wrote:
Apparently, "com.foo.lead.anything" doesn't work.  "lead" is a package
in our hierarchy.  If I change "lead" to "lea" or "lead2", it works.
Unfortunately, this isn't an option.  Ideas?

After more screwing around with it, putting the interfaces directly into
the drools project, trying with a rebuilt plugin from trunk, and a few
breakpoints later, jci-eclipse still chokes.  The classes are definitely
available on the classpath.