Beto,

Unfortunatelly, not with current codebase. We are looking into allowing that in the future, but for now, best thing would be if you can map them to real beans.

There is another option a bit more complex that is dynamic bytecode generation for your beans. It is pretty easy to do, though, if you know ASM or if you get a sample code for bean class generation.

  []s
  Edson

Beto Siless wrote:

Hi all!
I'm new to drools/JBoss rules, the problem is the following:

The system that requires rules, manages dynamic data extracted from a DB. Each row or data item is stored in a kind of KEY/VALUE map. So I haven't got hard beans with properties. The question is: Is there a way to write rules about dynamic properties?

Example:

Map cheese = new HashMap();
m.put("name", "Cheddar");
m.put("price", 10);

Rule "Is cheddar"

when
m:Map(get("name")=="cheddar")
then ...

Thanks in advance!
Beto

 ---
 Edson Tirelli
 Office: +55 11 3124-6000
 Mobile: +55 11 9218-4151

 IT executives: Red Hat still #1 for value
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/