Geoffrey, yes that does sound like a bug. The automatic proxy/scheduling is
quite new, and will take some time to stabilise - could you create a test
case and JIRA, and email me please (with the JIRA, so I make sure it is not
lost) ? I will then (with edson) take a look into it, as there will have to
be changes to the ASM code that generates the proxy no doubt. I am not sure
if proxy/shadowing will be optional or not - haven't been tracking progress
with that (in any case it should be transparent to you) - Mark or Edson can
fill in on the details for that for 3.2.

Michael.