Hello,

I try to get the conway example running under JBuilder.

I have successfully included the required libraries

commons-jci-XXX.jar

which came along with jbossrules-3.0.5-bin-withdeps.zip

The conway gui starts without any problems, but when START-ing the game, I get
the following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/jci/compilers/JavaCompiler
 at
org.drools.examples.conway.ConwayRuleBaseFactory.<init>(ConwayRuleBaseFactory.java:42)
 at
org.drools.examples.conway.ConwayRuleBaseFactory.<clinit>(ConwayRuleBaseFactory.java:18)
 at org.drools.examples.conway.CellGrid.nextGeneration(CellGrid.java:94)
 at org.drools.examples.conway.ui.ConwayGUI$3$1.run(ConwayGUI.java:97)
 at foxtrot.AbstractWorkerThread$2.run(AbstractWorkerThread.java:49)
 at foxtrot.AbstractWorkerThread.runTask(AbstractWorkerThread.java:45)
 at foxtrot.workers.DefaultWorkerThread.run(DefaultWorkerThread.java:153)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Maybe it is a JDE problem - I don't know. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Hans-Peter