How about Thursday 11th of January, 9.30 to 4.30 - with after session drinks, for those that want to chat some more over a beer and maybe some food?

Paul, can  I nominate you for a 20 minute informal talk? :)

Mark
Paul Browne wrote:
Folks,

This sounds good. Is there any way you could firm up dates for the people who would have to make travel arrangements? I'm presuming the location will be somewhere in central London?

Paul

Paul Browne
www.FirstPartners.net/blog

Peter Lin wrote:

so michael is going back to croc land. I'd go, but the flight is way too expensive :)

peter