From: Kumaran S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@drools.codehaus.org
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2007 4:27:00 PM
Subject: [drools-user] How to use JMX to Deploy Rules in a J2EE Environment?

Hi!

JBoss Rules Documentation talks about implementing a JMX interface in order to deploy rules [rulebases/packages].

Section 9.1.2.3.1 in http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossrules/freezone/docs/3.0.5/html/index.html

I'm sure that some of you would have implemented or at least have known the means to implement such an interface. It will be very helpful if you could share your ideas and experiences on the same with examples, if possible.

Thanks a bunch!
Kumaran