I don't know if there are many still on this list. You should switch to
  "'Rules Dev List'" [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Felipe Piccolini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:
  Mark,

      I have the same problem with no-loop, but I run the integration test for
no-loop and it works fine because
  it uses "update" and the fact dont use propertychangelisteners...

  If I run the same test but the rule doesnt have update(cheese) and Chesse has
propertyChangeListeners to
  notify when an attribute change/is-updated then no-loop doesnt work...

  Is this a bug or do i have to look another way to write my rules?

  I really likes the way beans can control property changes using listeners and
dont have to force business ppl to write
  update in rules :)

  Thanks.