Hi Lewis

1. DonT know if Airflow is tested against ES/ELK. Just started reading up.
Another approach might be a Kafka endpoint that ships to Logstash via airflow.

2. Users do use other backends. One of the things that people have started
responding to about Flagon is that is so flexible (compare to Matomo). However,
we donT always get use cases back from users (we rarely do).

3. You might try using html params in header rather than adding params to .js
files. You could also try a nonce or hash for the script. Does that help? If
not give me more specifics. IM open to reworking how these params are passed
around, itS pretty easy to mod and IM always iNto figuring out a more secure
way of providing logging endpoint.

Joshua Poore