Hi All—

Quick note: the Official ASF release rules are that:

1) need more +1s than -1s
2) need at least 3 +1s from the PMC (binding).

So with mine, Furkan’s, and Jason’s VOTE we’ve met both criteria.

When you’re ready Jason (I think 72 hrs have passed), please tally the +1s, 0s,
-1s (and binding PMC) with a RESULT note to cap this thread.

Remember we VOTED for RC3 just now—don’t tally across RCs. (We should close
those threads—e.g., withdraw the vote for RC1 and RC2, given that the release
managers decided to spin new RC rather than proceed with earlier VOTEs).

Great work

Joshua Poore