Hi everyone,

The folks at data Artisans and the Berlin Big Data Center are organizing
the first physical conference all about Apache Flink in Berlin the coming
October:

http://flink-forward.org

The conference will be held in a beautiful spot an old brewery turned event
space (the same space that Berlin Buzzwords took place last year). We are
soliciting technical talks on Flink, talks on how you are using Flink to
solve real world problems, as well as talks on Big Data technology in
general that relate to Apache Flink's general direction. And of course,
there will be enough social and networking events to get the community
together :-)

The website and the call for abstracts are live, but the ticket
registration is not yet open.

At this point, I would like to ask the community to mark your calendars if
you'd like to attend, submit an abstract, and forward the event to your
friends and family. If you can help us market the event, help in any other
way, or have any other inquiries, please get in touch with me!

I will also announce this via our social media channels this week.

I am looking forward to gathering the community in a great conference!

Best,
Kostas