Hello,

I'm implementing an algorithm which requires nested iterations, and, from what I understood, this feature was not yet available in Flink [1], and my experiments with 2 nested bulk iterations seem to confirm that. However I came across a Flink unit test [2] using nested iterations, so I'm now a bit confused. Could you please give me some insight on what is supported or not in the current state of the project?

Thanks!

Benoît.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201411.mbox/%3CCANC1h_tpNFWwrnm14+Et1yBvkQPQ1-pfk=iupp5un90zgug...@mail.gmail.com%3E [2] https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-optimizer/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/optimizer/NestedIterationsTest.java