Hi Stefan,

we made a stupid mistake in the 0.9.0-milestone-1 release by including our
log4j.properties into the flink-runtime jar. its also in the fat jar in
flink-dist.

Maybe you can pass the name of your log4j file to your application with -
Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.xml?

The issue is already fixed in the current master but that doesn't help
0.9.0-milestone-1 users :(

Best,
Robert