Hi,
we don't have any current performance numbers. But the queries mentioned on
the benchmark page should be easy to implement in Flink. It could be
interesting if someone ported these queries and ran them with exactly the
same data on the same machines.

Bill Sparks wrote on the mailing list some days ago (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201506.mbox/%3cd1972778.64426%25jspa...@cray.com%3e).
He seems to be running some tests to compare Flink, Spark and MapReduce.

Regards,
Aljoscha