Thank you very much!

From: Hilmi Yildirim
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎9‎. ‎June‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎40
To: user@flink.apache.org

Done

Am 09.06.2015 um 11:26 schrieb Fabian Hueske:

Would you mind opening a JIRA for this issue?

-> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK

I can do it as well, but you know all the details.

Thanks, Fabian

I want to add that I run the Flink job on a cluster with 13 machines and each
machine has 13 processing slots which results in a total number of processing
slots of 169.