Hi Scahin,

Thank you for the response. I have commented *counts print *line. After
that I got below exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: No data sinks have
been created yet. A program needs at least one sink that consumes data.
Examples are writing the data set or printing it.
    at
org.apache.flink.api.java.ExecutionEnvironment.createProgramPlan(ExecutionEnvironment.java:914)
    at
org.apache.flink.api.java.ExecutionEnvironment.createProgramPlan(ExecutionEnvironment.java:893)
    at
org.apache.flink.api.java.LocalEnvironment.execute(LocalEnvironment.java:50)
    at
org.apache.flink.api.scala.ExecutionEnvironment.execute(ExecutionEnvironment.scala:590)
    at WordCount$.main(WordCount.scala:13)
    at WordCount.main(WordCount.scala)

Regards,
Rajesh