Hi Naveen,

There is a guide document [1] about contribution in homepage. Please read first
before contributing. Maybe a document of coding guidelines [2] would be helpful
to you. You can find some issues [3] to start contributing to Flink in JIRA.
The issues are labeled as `starter`, `newbie`, or `easyfix`.

Happy contributing!

Regards,
Chiwan Park

[1] http://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html