Hi everybody,
I am still waiting for version 0.9.1 to solve this problem, any idea on when it
will be released?

Thanks
Best,

michele

Il giorno 15/lug/2015, alle ore 15:58, Maximilian Michels
<m...@apache.org<mailto:m...@apache.org>> ha scritto:

I was able to reproduce this problem. It turns out, this has already been fixed
in the snapshot version: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-2229

The fix will be included in the upcoming 0.9.1 release. Thank you again for
reporting!

Kind regards,
Max

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Maximilian Michels