Hi Jerry,
it should be possible to just use the Redis API inside a Flink operator,
for example a map or flatMap. You can use RichFunctions (
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/streaming_guide.html#rich-functions)
to setup the connection and close it after computation finishes. If you
need exactly-once behaviour you need to handle that yourself, however, in
the database.

I hope that helps but please let us know if you need more information.

Aljoscha