Hit another problem. It is probably related to a topic that still exist in
zk but is not used anymore (therefore no partitions) or I want to start a
listener for a topic that hasn't yet been created. I would like it not to
crash.

Also, some funny Scala <-> Java

kafka.common.ErrorMapping.InvalidTopicCode()S
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer.getPartitionsForTopic(FlinkKafkaConsumer.java:619)
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer.<init>(FlinkKafkaConsumer.java:280)
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.kafka.FlinkKafkaConsumer081.<init>(FlinkKafkaConsumer081.java:55)