Hi guys, I could manage to complete the process crossing byte arrays I
deserialize within the group function. However, I think this workaround is
feasible just with relatively simple processes. Any idea/plan about to fix
the serialization problem?

saluti,
Stefano

Stefano Bortoli, PhD

*ENS Technical Director *_______________________________________________
*OKKAM**Srl **- www.okkam.it <http://www.okkam.it/>*

*Email:* bort...@okkam.it

*Phone nr: +39 0461 1823913 *

*Headquarters:* Trento (Italy), Via Trener 8
*Registered office:* Trento (Italy), via Segantini 23

Confidentially notice. This e-mail transmission may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. Please do not read it if you
are not the intended recipient(S). Any use, distribution, reproduction or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving it in any manner.