From: Robert Metzger [mailto:rmetz...@apache.org]
Sent: mercredi 14 octobre 2015 17:06
To: user@flink.apache.org
Subject: Re: Building Flink with hadoop 2.6

One more thing regarding the truncate method: Its supported as of Hadoop 2.7.0
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-3107)

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Robert Metzger
<rmetz...@apache.org<mailto:rmetz...@apache.org>> wrote:
Ah, I know what's causing this issue.
In the latest 0.10-SNAPSHOT, we have removed log4j from the fat jar.

Can you copy everything from the lib/ folder from your maven build into the
lib/ folder of your flink installation?
Log4j is now in a separate jar in the lib/ folder .

What about the curator dependency issue?

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Gwenhael Pasquiers