Hi Fabian,

I implemented your approach from above. However, the runtime decides to run
two subtasks on the same node, resulting in an out of memory error.
I thought partitioning really does partition the data to nodes, but now it
seems like its partitioning to tasks, and tasks can be one the same
machine, resulting in no partitioning at all.
Is that correct?

This happens, even if I run with parallelism 2. Is there some way to
control this? Or to run node-local initialization?

Cheers
Stefan