Hi Aljoscha,

Thanks a lot for your Trigger implementation, definitely helped provide
some direction.  It appears to be working well for our use case.  One
thing I have noticed now that I have pulled the state API changes in is
that key based state within a window function does not appear to be
working.  Perhaps I am not using it correctly now that the API has
changed.  Previously we had done something like this within the
RichWindowFunction:

@Override
        public void open(final Configuration parameters) throws Exception {
   state = getRuntimeContext().getOperatorState("state", new StatePojo(),
true);
        }

Based on the API changes I switched it to:

@Override
public void open(final Configuration parameters) throws Exception {
   state = getRuntimeContext().getKeyValueState("state", StatePojo.class,
new StatePojo());
}

But the state doesn’t seem to be partitioned based on the key.  I haven’t
had much time to play around with it, so its certainly possible that I
messed something up while refactoring to the API change.  I will look at
it further when I get a chance, but if you have any thoughts they are much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Hamilton