Hey Till,

I cloned your branch of Zeplin and while it will compile, it fails tests on
timeout, which consequently was the same issue I was having when trying to
use Zeppelin.

Ideas?

Test set: org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreterTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 100.347 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreterTest
org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreterTest  Time elapsed: 100.347 sec
 <<< ERROR!
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Futures timed out after [100000
milliseconds]
at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.ready(Promise.scala:219)
at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.result(Promise.scala:223)
at scala.concurrent.Await$$anonfun$result$1.apply(package.scala:107)
at
scala.concurrent.BlockContext$DefaultBlockContext$.blockOn(BlockContext.scala:53)
at scala.concurrent.Await$.result(package.scala:107)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.minicluster.FlinkMiniCluster.getLeaderIndex(FlinkMiniCluster.scala:171)
at
org.apache.flink.runtime.minicluster.LocalFlinkMiniCluster.getLeaderRPCPort(LocalFlinkMiniCluster.scala:132)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreter.getPort(FlinkInterpreter.java:136)
at org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreter.open(FlinkInterpreter.java:98)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreterTest.setUp(FlinkInterpreterTest.java:42)

org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreterTest  Time elapsed: 100.347 sec
 <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at
org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreter.close(FlinkInterpreter.java:221)
at
org.apache.zeppelin.flink.FlinkInterpreterTest.tearDown(FlinkInterpreterTest.java:48)

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*