Hi,

I want to write a long running (i.e. never stop it) streaming flink
application on a kerberos secured Hadoop/Yarn cluster. My application needs
to do things with files on HDFS and HBase tables on that cluster so having
the correct kerberos tickets is very important. The stream is to be
ingested from Kafka.

One of the things with Kerberos is that the tickets expire after a
predetermined time. My knowledge about kerberos is very limited so I hope
you guys can help me.

My question is actually quite simple: Is there an howto somewhere on how to
correctly run a long running flink application with kerberos that includes
a solution for the kerberos ticket timeout  ?

Thanks

Niels Basjes