Hi,
I'll fix the link in the YARN documentation. Thank you for reporting the
issue.

I'm not aware of any discussions or implementations related to the
scheduling. From my experience working with users and also from the mailing
list, I don't think that such features are very important.
Since streaming jobs usually run permanently, there is no need to queue
jobs somehow.
For batch jobs, YARN is taking care of the resource allocation (in practice
this means that the job has to wait until the required resources are
available).

There are some discussions (and user requests) regarding resource
elasticity going on and I think we'll add features for dynamically changing
the size of a Flink cluster on YARN while a job is running.

Which features are you missing wrt to scheduling in Flink? Please let me
know if there is anything blocking you from using Flink in production and
we'll see what we can do.

Regards,
Robert