You can use the current release candidate if you like to try it out:

Binaries are here:

http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.10.1-rc1/

The dependency with version 0.10.1 is found in the staging repositories:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1058

If you can wait a few more days, the official release vote will be over in <=
72 hours if no issues are found.

– Ufuk