I think that with some support I could try to implement it...actually I
just need to add a persist(StorageLevel.OFF_HEAP) method to the Dataset
APIs (similar to what Spark does..) and output it to a tachyon directory
configured in the flink-conf.yml and then re-read that dataset using its
generated name on tachyon. Do you have other suggestions?