No, its not yet merged into the source repo of Flink.

You can find the code here: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/1425
You can also check out the code of the PR or download the PR contents as a
patch and apply it to the Flink source.

I think the change will be merged tomorrow and then you'll have it in
0.10-SNAPSHOT.

For the 0.10.2 release: There are no concrete plans yet, but I think it'll
happen in the next 2-3 weeks.