Hi Gyula, Hi Stephan,

thank you for your replies.

We need a state which grows indefinitely for the following use case. An
event is created when a customer places an order. Another event is created
when the order is sent. These events typically occur within days. We need
to catch the cases when the said events occur over a specified time period
to raise an alarm.

So having a window of a couple of days is not feasible. Thus we need the
state.

I believe having a different state backend would circumvent the OOM issue.
We were thinking of Redis for performance reasons. MySQL might do as well,
if it doesn't slow down the processing too much.

Are there limitations for SqlStateBackend when working with state only?
When would the window state limitation occur?

Cheers,
Mihail