Hey Arnaud,

thanks for reporting this. I think Till’s suggestion will help to debug this
(checking whether a second YARN application has been started)…

You don’t want to run the batch application in HA mode, correct?

I sounds like the batch job is submitted with the same config keys. Could you
start the batch job explicitly with -Drecovery.mode=standalone?

If you do want the batch job to be HA as well, you have to configure separate
Zookeeper root paths:

recovery.zookeeper.path.root: /flink-streaming-1 # for the streaming session

recovery.zookeeper.path.root: /flink-batch # for the batch session

– Ufuk