Hi,

I believe this question might have been asked before - so sorry for repeating
it (I just did not find the discussion on the mailing list).

Is it possible somehow to create a new DataStream from the elements that are
evicted from a window?

A simple use case for this is:

We have data coming from a sensor every second. We want to compute all the
times the average on the last 5 seconds and on the interval from 5 seconds ago
until 10 seconds ago.

I would be interested in how the data evicted from the main window that keeps
the fresh data could be feed into a new stream on which I could apply again a
window of 5 seconds.

(Having a 10 seconds window and selecting only the most ancient 5 second data
is not a viable option)

Regards,