leaderRetrievalService will retrieve the leading JobManager. Take a look at
LeaderRetrievalUtils in order to see how it is created and what options are
supported. actorSystem is the ActorSystem which is used to resolve the
leader’s Akka URL into an ActorRef. You can simply create one or use an
existing one if it is at hand.

I’m wondering why you want to create a WebMonitor yourself?

Cheers,
Till
​