Hi Lydia,

what do you mean with master? Usually when you submit a program to the
cluster and don’t specify the parallelism in your program, then it will be
executed with the parallelism.default value as parallelism. You can specify
the value in your cluster configuration flink-config.yaml file.
Alternatively you can always specify the parallelism via the CLI client
with the -p option.

Cheers,
Till
​