Hi Nirmalya,
the result of Evictor.evict() is used internally by the window operator. The
flow is as follows:
1. Trigger fires
2. Evictor is called if it exists
3. Elements are evicted from window buffer if evictor returned number > 0
4. User-provided window function is called to emit window results

Cheers,
Aljoscha