Hi Gwenhäel,

if you set the number of slots for each TaskManager to 4, then all of your
mapper will be evenly spread out. The sources should also be evenly spread
out. However, for the sinks since they depend on all mappers, it will be
most likely random where they are deployed. So you might end up with 4 sink
tasks on one machine.

Cheers,
Till
​