Hi,

I’ve got two more questions on different topic…

First one :
Is there a way to monitor the buffers status. In order to  find bottleneck in
our application we though it could be usefull to be able to have a look at the
different exchange buffers’ status. To know if they are full (or as an example
if a mapper had to wait before being able to push it’s data into the buffer).
That way we can know where the bottleneck is.

Second one :
On type of resources on yarn is vCPU. In flink 0.8 there was a “-tmc” argument
that allowed to specify the number of vCPU per task manager. We cannot find it
anymore. Was it removed ? Is there another way to set the number of vCPU. Or
did it became useless ?

Thanks in advance.

Gwen’