Hi,
in general it should not be a problem if one parallel instance of a sink is
responsible for several Kafka partitions. It can become a problem if the
timestamps in the different partitions differ by a lot and the watermark
assignment logic is not able to handle this.

How are you assigning the timestamps/watermarks in your job?

Cheers,
Aljoscha