Hello Fabian,

Thank you for the response, but I have been stuck on how to iterate over
the DataSet, perform operations and return a new modified DataSet similar
to that of list operation as shown below.
Eg: Currently I am doing the following:
for (Centroid centroid : centroids.collect()) {
    for (Tuple2<Integer, Point> element : clusteredPoints.collect()) {
       //perform necessary operations
     }
//add elements
}
//return elements list

It would be really nice if I could just get started.

I have been trying to add element to DataSet using *join*, but when I print
the DataSet it contains only one initial element, it prints the same value
as initial set value.
newElement = new Tuple3<Integer, Point, Boolean>();
dataSetElement.join(env.fromElements(newElement));
dataSetElement.print();
}

Unsure if I am using right function or using join in a wrong manner.

Best Regards,
Subash Basnet