Hi everyone,

if a DataStream is created with .fromElements(...) all windows emit all
buffered records at the end of the stream. I have two questions about this:

1) Is this only the case for streams created with .fromElements() or
does this happen in any streaming application on shutdown?

2) Is there a configuration option to disable this behaviour, such that
buffered events remaining in windows are just discarded?

In our application it is critical, that only events, which were
explicitly fired are emitted from the windows.

Cheers and thank you,

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Knauf * konstantin.kn...@tngtech.com * +49-174-3413182
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring