Hi Ufuk - thanks for the 2016 roadmap - glad to see changing parallelism is
the first bullet :)  Mesos support also sounds great, we're currently
running job and task managers on Mesos statically via Marathon.

Hi Stephan - thanks, that trick sounds pretty clever, I will try wrapping
my head around using 2 different jobs and uids like that.

-Zach